Thursday, April 19, 2007

Want to preview Assistments?

You got it!

http://assistment3.cs.wpi.edu/

You'll notice all the content (assignment, sequence, assistment) you view as a content creator/teacher has a preview link next to it ... if you click on that you'll get a pop-up window that will let you preview the content.

If you think the pop-up is a little intrusive ... I agree with you, and I'm planning on using something like Lightbox (http://www.huddletogether.com/projects/lightbox2/ ) to show the preview. Also, I'm aware the pop-up window doesn't have scroll bars ... sorry about that; ... I'll figure out why for the next release. If you have any other ideas, let me know.

To quickly address the "Fill in the blank" problem type, it actually should be just called "fill in" ... since it's only intended to be one box regardless of the number of possible answers. However, for the next update, I will make "fill in" work properly, and actually get what you all expect "fill in the blank" to be working.

technorati tags:

No comments: